Getting Started Series
Our Getting Started Series walks you through the essentials of using Optimizely to create amazing A/B tests. For more detailed information, you can also check out Optimizely’s Knowledge Base.
Articles in Our Getting Started Series
|Before You Test
||The Five Steps in Every Test
||From Novice to Testing Hero: Your Optimizely Journey
||10 Common Experiments (and how to build them)
||10 Common Support Questions (and how to solve them)
- A few helpful terms
- Implement the Optimizely Snippet
- Integrate with your other platforms
- Map your experiment strategy
- Administer accounts and roles
- Create a variation
- Target your experiment
- Allocate traffic to your variations
- Set up experiment goals
- Preview, test, and interpret results
- Optimizely Setup
- Optimizely Feature Usage
- Site-wide changes
- Test a CTA
- Focus on the CTA in a funnel
- Remove distractions in a funnel
- Rearrange price points
- Highlight navigation
- Personalize with search campaigns
- Personalize with cookies
- Optimize forms
- Promote a value proposition
- Why don't I see results for my redirect test?
- How can I change multiple elements at once?
- Why did Edit HTML remove functionality?
- Why can't I see changes to an interactive element?
- How do I run an experiment on pages behind a login?
- Why do Optimizely and my analytics platform show me different results?
- How can I exclude internal employees from experiments?
- How do I change an element that appears on multiple pages?
- How can I track purchases as a goal?
- Why do certain elements not load in the editor?