- Optimizely X Web Experimentation
- Optimizely X Web Personalization
- Optimizely X Web Recommendations
THIS ARTICLE WILL HELP YOU:
- Check whether the snippet is updated with published changes
When you set an experiment or campaign live to visitors, you can use the developer console to check whether the snippet has updated with published changes. Once it does, your changes will be live for visitors.
Open the developer console.
Filter for messages labeled
While the CDN is updating, the verifier will log messages that look like this:
[VERIFIER] Verifying CDN revision for projectId (attempt #): * < **
* indicates the revision # that the CDN is currently at
** indicates the revision # that you are waiting for
Once the CDN is up to date, you'll see a message like this:
[VERIFIER] CDN up to date for projectId ... at revision **
Once the verifier indicates the CDN is updated, double-check the page by executing
optimizely.get(‘data’).revisionin the developer console.