- Optimizely X Full Stack
tHIS ARTICLE WILL HELP YOU:
- Ensure that you know when your datafile has been updated
- Ensure that you know when your experiment has been changed
- Set up a webhook
How do you make sure your Optimizely X Full Stack server application has the most up-to-date version of the datafile? Set up a webhook to receive an update every time the datafile changes.
A webhook is an HTTP callback that notifies your server application when the datafile is updated. Register a URL that Optimizely will notify anytime the datafile changes.
- Optimizely X Full Stack Resources
- Optimizely X iOS and Android Resources
- Optimizely X tvOS and Android TV Resources
Here's our developer documentation, where you'll find code samples, full references for our SDKs, and getting started guides.
Here's how to set up a webhook:
Navigate to Settings > Webhooks.
Click Create New Webhook...
Enter the URL where Optimizely will send datafile updates.
You can set up and use multiple webhooks in Optimizely.
Learn more about webhooks, including the format of the webhook payload and code samples, in our developer documentation.