- Optimizely X Web Experimentation
- Optimizely X Web Personalization
- Optimizely X Web Recommendations
THIS ARTICLE WILL HELP YOU:
- Find out what experiments or campaigns are active on a page
- Check whether the snippet has updated to include the latest revisions
- Check which variation a visitor is bucketed into
optimizely.getfunctions that let you see what's in your experiments and campaigns.
Which experiments and campaigns are active on the current page
Which variation you're bucketed into
This article provides a short list of the most common API calls and shows you how to use them.
Common API calls
Returns an array of active experiment IDs on a page.
In Personalization, there are multiple experiments within a single campaign. But in Experimentation there is only one experiment for each campaign.
Returns the revision that the snippet on the page is on. Useful in determining whether you are looking at the most updated changes made within a campaign.
Returns an object of experiment IDs and the corresponding variation ID a user has been bucketed into. Equivalent of classic Optimizely Testing's