Full Stack Hrtag Build
experiments Hrtag QA and
troubleshoot Hrtag Events
tracking Hrtag Join the
Full Stack allows you to run experiments anywhere in your technology stack. This page will help find you resources for building and running experiments, and learning from your results.
Before you build experiments, configure your Full Stack settings.
- SDK projects: Learn about setting up and organizing your Optimizely account.
- Set up an SDK project: Create a workspace in your account where Full Stack experiments live.
- Manage collaborators: Add collaborators to your project and set permissions.
- IP anonymization in SDK projects: Optimizely allows you to easily remove the last block of your visitors' IP addresses before we store results data.
Set up experiments, target them to certain users, and track key behaviors.
- Create an experiment in an SDK project: Six steps you’ll use for every experiment.
- Create audiences and attributes: Conditionally activate your experiments to specific group of users based on conditions you specify.
- Create an event: Track key user behaviors on your application.
- Create mutually exclusive experiments: Keep your experiments mutually exclusive and eliminate interaction effects.
Ensure that your experiments behave correctly.
Monitor the conversion metrics and KPIs that you care about.
- The Optimizely X Results page: See the impact of your changes on key metrics.
- How long to run a test: Decide when to pause or stop an experiment.
- Interpret your results: Take the long view of your experiment data and learn from your visitors.
- Take action based on results: Build on winning variations, learn from losing ones, and iterate on inconclusive experiments.