Optimizely Mobile Hrtag Build
experiments Hrtag QA and
troubleshoot Hrtag Events
tracking Hrtag Join the
Here you’ll find resources that help you build and run experiments for native iOS and Android apps, and learn from results.
Learn about Optimizely, make the switch from Classic, and set up a project space for your experiments.
- Set up an SDK project: Create a subsection of your account for experiments built with Mobile SDKs.
- IP anonymization in SDK projects: Optimizely allows you to easily remove the last block of your visitors' IP addresses before we store results data.
- Compare Optimizely Classic Mobile and Optimizely Mobile: We've redesigned Optimizely Mobile for app development teams. Learn about what’s new.
- Make the transition to Optimizely: A guide to recreating existing experiments from Classic in X.
- FAQ: Optimizely Mobile: Answers to common questions about accounts and our product.
Set up experiments, target them to certain users, and track key behaviors.
- Create an experiment in an SDK project: Six steps you’ll use for every experiment.
- Create audiences and attributes: Conditionally activate your experiments to specific group of users based on conditions you specify.
- Create an event: Track key user behaviors on your application.
- Best practices for tracking events: Avoid common stumbling blocks.
- Create live variables for your mobile app: Parameterize your app with components you'd like to experiment with in real-time.
- Create mutually exclusive experiments: Keep your experiments mutually exclusive and eliminate interaction effects.
Monitor the conversion metrics and KPIs that you care about.
- The Optimizely Results page: See the impact of your changes on key metrics.
- How long to run a test: Decide when to pause or stop an experiment.
- Interpret your results: Take the long view of your experiment data and learn from your visitors.
- Take action based on results: Build on winning variations, learn from losing ones, and iterate on inconclusive experiments.