- Get started with Optimizely X Full Stack for iOS and Android
- Create experiments for native iOS and Android apps
- Run experiments anywhere in your technology stack using one of Optimizely’s SDKs
- Use Optimizely’s Stats Engine to measure the impact of your experiments
Optimizely X Full Stack allows you to run Optimizely experiments in your iOS or Android app. It enables product and engineering teams to test key parts of the app and roll out new features to users.
Mobile experiments require you to use one of Optimizely’s SDKs for iOS or Android. These SDKs work analogously to Optimizely’s Full Stack SDKs in backend languages (Python, Java, Ruby, Node, PHP).
Here's an example using the Optimizely iOS SDK:
To learn more or add Optimizely X Full Stack to your account, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Choose one of these guides to jump into building your first Optimizely X Full Stack experiment for iOS or Android:
Or, check out Optimizely's SDK developer documentation.
You may already have ideas for what to test and optimize. But if you need a few more experimentation ideas, check out these articles:
- Optimizely X Full Stack Resources
- Optimizely X iOS and Android Resources
- Optimizely X tvOS and Android TV Resources
Here's our developer documentation, where you'll find code samples, full references for our SDKs, and getting started guides.