- File a ticket for help with Optimizely experiments and campaigns
- Add key information so Optimizely's Technical Support Engineers can provide helpful resources and a timely resolution to your issue
We work hard to make Optimizely seamless and delightful, but technology doesn't always work the way you expect. The Optimizely Support team can help with anything from basic setup to complex integrations.
Here's where to file a support ticket:
When filing a support ticket, you'll need your experiment or campaign ID. Here's where to find the IDs.
Optimizely offers two support plans: Standard and Priority. Learn more about the plans.
What can Support help me with?
Optimizely's Support team can help you with any question related to Optimizely products. This includes:
- Consulting on experiment or campaign setup
- Debugging or troubleshooting experiments or campaigns that behave unexpectedly
- Resolving bugs or outages
- Discussing Optimizely technical documentation
The Optimizely Support team isn't able to provide ongoing development resources for customers, including requests to:
- Write or review customer code
- Set up experiments for you
- Act as a QA team to review a test for you
- Generate hypotheses or ideate on your behalf
If you're looking for continuous development support, please check out our Solutions Partners. Optimizely Certified Solutions Partners can help with writing custom code, QA, experiment setup, and optimization strategy principles amongst other things. We're happy to help you find the right partner for your needs.
How can I expedite a resolution?
Please include the following in your support ticket to help our team provide a timely and effective resolution:
- A comprehensive description of the issue
- A description of the business impact is described in detail
- An experiment or project ID
- Diagnostic details to help expedite anlaysis and identification of critical errors (screenshots, or steps to reproduce)
You can also do any of the following to ensure optimal resolution times:
- Reply timely to support updates
- Request phone support when appropriate, if it's included with your plan
- Request screen sharing sessions (web conferences) as appropriate
- Monitor changes in SR status and severity
- Communicate changes in severity
- Escalate concerns for critical issues (below)
How do I escalate a support ticket?
If you need to escalate a support ticket, please let the Support engineer that you'd like to speak to a manager. The escalation manager will review your request and create an action plan for you. If your plan includes phone support, call to speak to an engineer directly.